Darck had always been a little lost in time frames, as she was a creeper. But here she was about to go visit her friend Leonardo, when who else crosses the patch? Cesare Borgia. She stood there, her trench coat fluttering about, and just giving the most intense glare she could without saying a word. Her purple sunglasses gleaming over in the light.
“… Hello, Boriga.”
- theborgiageneral likes this
- darckcarnival reblogged this from theborgiageneral and added:
- theborgiageneral reblogged this from darckcarnival and added:
- darckcarnival likes this
- asktherenaissanceman likes this
- darckcarnival posted this